BIGBANG MADE TOUR IN MALAYSIA 24-25 July 2016

7/29/2015

HEY PEOPLE.

Because now i'm rotting in office so I decided to come out with this post for BIGBANG CONCERT!!
BigBang Concert is over like almost 6 month ago, but I'm still save this in my draft T^T #IHAVEALOTOFPOSTSTILLONGOING

First of all, I'm very very very excited when Bigbang having their comeback on 2015. LIKE FINALLY.
After 3 years of waiting, when YG announced Who is next, my tears immediately falls out.

TEASER!!


DADDY SPONSOR ME! 

After they announced the world tour date in Malaysia, I immediately ask my friend to ask me purchase the ticket. But, I didn't expect it comes so fast and the ticket price is pricey. I know the ticket price while I'm driving to KL. I told myself, no matter what, I'm gonna buy the rockzone ticket because they rarely come to Malaysia, and this is my FIRST TIME watching them in real person. I'm not going to make myself feel regret by purchase the zone behind because they are too tiny in visual. While I'm thinking, my dad comment on the post I share out about Bigbang Made In Malaysia ticket price. " Daddy sponsor you to watch Made."

I shout out like crazy, and my brother look at me like "WHAT KIND OF SPECIES IS THIS". I told him daddy going to sponsor me to BIGBANG CONCERT! IS BIGBANG CONCERT!!!
Although I have my own savings for Bigbang Concert since many years ago, But I still need some help from dad. Because I went to Taeyang concert on february so I use quarter of my expenses for Bigbang. 


IME announced the concert will be fall on 25 July, I'm too excited for that. If you notice my blog about Taeyang Concert, you will remember I mention I promised my first concert in my life MUST BE RELATED TO BIGBANG. My first concert experience already dedicated to Taeyang, one of the Bigbang member. AND NOT TO FORGET! BIGBANG MADE WORLD TOUR IS GOING TO BE MY SECOND CONCERT!


Purchasing process ft. SCAMMERS

During the purchasing process, I'd encountered some problem. My friend told me there will be additional show on 24 July, this make me feel excited again. He help me purchase ticket on 24 July which is on Friday. Means that I have to go there after class. During the purchase process, I also encountered scammers. FUCK HIM. I don't want to say more about this, if you really want to know you can ask me personally.


Pre-concert preperation


I really can't wait the time to come. I found out there is a newly open nail saloon called Enchanted Siblings is giving out free BIGBANG nail art to VIPs who attend Made Concert. I've made an appointment with them and going with AILYN and ALYSSA, and me and Ailyn is the one who do the nail art.


They let us pick the two members we wanted to put on our nails, if we need to put more, 
we have to add RM10 for one nails.

I have no ideas who to choose cause I love all of them.
At last, I decided to put GD and Seungri cause I ship Nyongtory. 
#Whatalovelycouple

They have alot of nice design with reasonable price!

After painting my nails! :)
The staff in Enchanted Siblings are nice and friendly! They always having promotion.
Their service is best of the best in Malaysia, and the environment is cozy and comfortable there.

To make reservation, click here for check them out!


Concert day - 24 July 2015

I really feel crazy on this day, edit my college assignment- short films and stay up for the whole night (or I should say morning) and totally NO SLEEP AT ALL.
I straightly go to college for presentation and leave the class as earlier as I could.

After presentation, I straightly go back home, take a shower and rush to Bukit Jalil. But on this day, there is a football match also in the opposite stadium! Means the traffic will be super duper crazily terrible. I went to Sri Petaling and seek for help from Adam, ask him to fetch me to the Stadium and at night he will pick me up from the LRT station. 

I reached the stadium and straightly go to the Soundcheck Party!





With Pei Qing

Queue up for soundcheck party

We wait for more than 2 hours in the queue!
and the weather is so hot, so penat.


AND FINALLY IT'S START!
I heard Taeyang voice at first, *1,2...*
and come with Seungri voice *Hello Malaysia are you ready to party?!*






OH MY GOD, 
when they come up from the stage, my heartbeat stop at the moment.
I keep asking myself, is this real.. is this real!!
I can't believe that I make it at Bigbang Concert!
My tears fall out and keep shaking.

The security is so strict during the concert.
They even use a gadget which custom use in the airport to scan us from head to toes.
When people take out the phone, they stop us immediately and some of their phone is taking away from the staff.
I was like ohmygod.


After the soundcheck party, I straight away meet up Yiwen.



They played Bigbang's MVs and all the VIPs sing along with it.

AND WE ARE INSIDE THE CONCERT VENUE!!
IM TOO EXCITED FOR IT.

Plan to give Seungri this panda cap but failed.

=(



AND FINALLY! THEY STARTED THE SHOW!!

First of all, they played the video that they showed up on youtube for the BIGBANG Comeback.

And finally, the stage blast with Bigbang!!

They started the show with Bang Bang Bang






And followed by Tonight (Eng Version)

They are so handsome and unreal in person.
Until now, I always thought that it was still a dream for me.
I still cannot believe that I really met them in person,
finally,
for 8 years of waiting to meet them in person.

During Bang Bang Bang,
I saw Seungri pull TOP away from front.
And 1 second later, the fireworks burst out.
I'm shock, I thought it was a dream, or I saw it wrongly.
DAMN!!
Tabi, I'm so worry about you, dont be so careless ok.
I scare you will involve in stage accident.
I think that seungri is aware for this cause he had one experience of involve in fireworks accident.
Thanks for the caring and attention Seungri ahh!

<3 p="">

I just wanted to show more photos here,
they are so near,
but hope to touch them haha

Enjoy the fanpic I took!







haha seungri clear out the stripes on the stage.

See GD is so near to me!
He is just standing above me!!!



Haru Haru, my fav song since few years ago.
It brought me tears when I'm sing along with it.
*Dream Achieved*














Guys, it's Doom Dada.
The performance is a booom!
At first we can't see TOP performing this, cause he stand too behind.
And we can only hear it.
HIS RAP IS SO GOOD!
and his voice is too sexy haha




Eyes nose lips!! 
It's my 4th time listening this in LIVE!
Taeyang sounds so good in live.


Daesung drum in action!
When he played, he screamed " whatsup Malayssiiiiiaaa"

Everyone shouted his name along with his drum beat
"Kang Dae Sung. Kang Dae Sung"


HHAHHAHA this pic is too cute





















BAE BAE!
They even brought the angel travelling around the world haha












After fantastic baby, they perform WE LIKE TO PARTY as encore song




AND IT'S OVER.
REPEAT AND REPEAT.
IT IS STILL A DREAM FOR ME/


Thank you for giving me lots of memory since few years ago.
I always appreciate that the memory you gave us.



And to continue, i'll just put some picture I took on the second day.
Thanks Suki for the cheap ticket!!
I appreciate ittt! <3 p="">


and, I had my second day of Bigbang made tour memories with suki and of course, AILYN!
I fetch Ailyn from KDU and we went to Bukit Jalil after lunch.

Not to forget SELFIEE

My thought was like Oh Em Gee, finally I found some VIPs buddy who attend concert with meeeee.


"The "look interesting' eye contact"





Finally! The final meetup with Suki before going in.

Me and suki go to VIP seats and Ailyn went to Cat (?) 3 i think ahha




It began!!




Look at those cool lightning effect.
Add point to the concert feel.





The Nyongtory moment.


Seungri create a song for Malaysia.
"Oh Malaysia malaysia,
My Malaysia Malaysia,
I wanna kiss you baby wanna hug you."

Then repeat,
he even ask the band to corporate somemore lol ahhahahaha



OT5!

The King is always the Legend.



Dae and his sexy love, and eyes.

When he want to flip up his hair, 
the necklace hit his forehead hahahhahahhahahha
and he keep: Ouch,!!!
cute Daeeee






Seungri even tried to act like Michael Jackson hahaha and he trying to try the move in "Beat it"
hahhaa



Final shot of me and Suki!!!


I brought Ailyn to KLIA hahaha
Just want to farewell them,
And I met Amery and also Hanna hahaha

BTW, we are not able to met them :(
But at least we met Crazy Dancers.
haha
Minjung and ryeol is so nice in person,
they wave at us and say goodbye to us.

See you next timeeee


*Random picture of my temporary tattoo that day *





Love,
madeleine_liin























You Might Also Like

0 Feet♥

Follow Me