MTV Worldstage 2015 Experience

9/20/2015

Hello Peepsss, on 12 September, I attend MTV WorldStage 2015!
At first, I thought I have no fate and luck to attend MTV Worldstage,
I join contest but I didn't get a reply.
Until that day before I come to KL, my mum told me that I've received a letter.
At first I feel so weird, I didn't bought anything but why there is letter.
After that, I open it. IT'S LETTER FROM MTV WORLDSTAGE !!!
DAMN IT.
I just scream like hell.

It is because one day before, Jess asked me whether I wanted to buy the ticket or not, I say no.
I was disappointed and sad at the moment, but WHAT! I just received the free ticket!!
And at first Jess is going with me, but because of some issues, she is not going. So I find June to go with me.

There is a random day, me and samm decide to go to Sunway Pyramid and have a walk
and we met this person.
We saw a lot of people taking photo with him, and we decided to take pictures with him as well.
He is friendly, and crazy haha.
After that I posted this photo into my social media and ask whether who knows who is this.
And of course, we get the answer!
ahha.
His name is Alan Wong! Host for MTV.





 Thanks Jovi who fetch us there.


We reached and meet up with others people.



Hehe, Yiwen (checker shirt) is actually Chris friends,
and she is also my VIP friend hahahhahahahhaa
Such a complicated relationship.


It's so hot.





Only few of us queuing in the queue.



There is so hot, and craving for drinks like crazily.
Luckily there is one people who willing to sacrifice his one bottle of mineral water for four of us!
"Huilin, me, june, and Christian"











I love the quality of the handfan


Finally we are inside the venue. Sweating crazily please.

Let the party begin!!



Alan Wong is here!!
 I keep shouting his name LOL
Local singer- stacey





Sekai no Owari.
I like their song but their sound is so unreal.


Just know that they sang for the ending song of TOP bubble drama
"Secret Message"


And yay!
Apink! 
My fav of the day



The look so nice and lovely in person




Carly Rae Jepsen




Jason Derulo!!



During this time, I was fainted, I went out to get a drink.
But till half way, I feel like I can't listen to anything and my vision is faded.

I straightly sit down in the centre of the walkway and have a rest.

I feel like sei lo.

Wefie


We can't feel our leg anymore.

Good night from us!

 And look at this!!
Some one bring Bigbang Lightstick to WorldStage haha
She take out the lightstick during Bang Bang Bang was played haha
actually I plan to do so with Yiwen too, but we scare someone is going to kill us haha



Thanks for watching.
Although I didn't put watermark on the pictures but please!!!
REMIND ME WHEN YOU TAKE IT 
THANKS





Love,
madeleine_liin


You Might Also Like

0 Feet♥

Follow Me